2012年9月7日星期五

FPS Freek CQC Signature Edition Review


This can be my first product/accessory review, nonetheless We have something to say of Kontrol Freek’s new releases for gamers. The FPS Freek CQC Signature Wii Remote MotionPlus Edition may be the new accessory for gaming controllers. . Offering better control and a sleek new design, the Signature Edition can be something you will need to pick up.

What sets the CQC Sig Ed. in addition to the other products from Kontrol Freek? It combines the CQC design with a convex/concave design that promises better precision and control. This is just what the Sig Ed. delivers. I've come across these kind of accessories within the store but never bothered to select them up. I mainly game on my PC or PS3 and rarely touch my 360. I figured they provided them for that Xbox plus they were just compatible with a PS3 controller.

View slideshow: FPS Freek CQC Signature Edition
Once i threw them on my controller, Used to do notice a change from the feeling and comfort. Although gamers and elitists would argue which controller design is more preferable, I know that the glaring flaws within the 360 design include the thumbstick design wireless xbox 360 controller as well as the D-Pad. The CQC Sig. Ed fixes the 360′s flaw in thumbstick design. It feels better, and i also am given the impression I really do better on my video games. The games I messed around with CQC SE are, Inversion, Sleeping Dogs, and Darkness 2.

Because the thumbsticks helped me maneuver my camera better, I really could increase my sensitivity. Being able to move my camera quicker afflicted me with a huge edge when playing on higher difficulties. A lot of people probably will hate this analogy even so the CQC SE design makes me think I will be utilizing a PS3 controller. It truely does work, and it also makes me wish to play my 360 more often than before.

However, these aren't exclusively for the Xbox 360 controller. You'll be able to put these for the PS3 controller as well. However, this is when I encountered my problem. The CQC SE’s continued to fall off while i was playing ME3 or Fist from the North Star: Ken’s Rage. It tripped me up and ended in a death or too in a tough situation. Upon further inspection I realized that beneath thumbstick from the PS3 is often a convex design as opposed to a flat design for the 360 version. The CQC SE, ironically enough, could hardly grip correctly around the controller.

Despite my difficulties with the PS3 controller, there is a xbox 360 kinect adapter permanent home on my 360 controller and I have zero difficulties with it. The convex/concave design very effective and that i was very satisfied. When you play plenty of FPS titles, than they are definitely in your case. Easily were to offer these a rating I'd personally give them an 8/10. They come now, so go pick yours up.

没有评论:

发表评论